ghost windows

Ken G. Brown
I have an image where a couple of windows show up every time I open the image, but they disappear if I mouse over them. They are not visible when I save the image but happily come back next time I open the image.

How do I find them and get rid of them for good?

Thx for any tips.
  Ken G. Brown

Re: ghost windows

Gary Peterson-2
Hi Ken,

This sometimes seems to help:

    WindowManager purgeDeadWindows.

Then close any residue windows.
Then resave and open the image.

Been trying to figure out which is the best way to close given views. So far
seems, ordered by priroty:

 #closeAndUnschedule
 closeEvent
 #close.

Depending on what kind of view you have. Would be nice if #close could be
used.

Gary P