glamorous theme :)

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Over the past week I worked on a new theme for Pharo called the
Glamorous Theme :). The theme is developed in the context of the
Glamour project, and its goal is to create a look that:
- does not look like a specific operating system. In particular, the
icons should be operating system agnostic, because, for example,
people in Windows are confused by the red, yellow, green buttons of
apple.
- uses a limited amount of colors and effects.

It is still work in progress, but you can get the current version by
executing:

Gofer new
        squeaksource: 'Glamour';
        package: 'Glamour-Morphic-Theme';
        load.
GLMUITheme defaultSettings: nil.
GLMUITheme beCurrent.
GLMUITheme setPreferredWorldBackground.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of
problem understanding."

Re: glamorous theme :)

Stéphane Ducasse
screenshots PLEASE!
On Sep 4, 2010, at 11:18 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Over the past week I worked on a new theme for Pharo called the Glamorous Theme :). The theme is developed in the context of the Glamour project, and its goal is to create a look that:
> - does not look like a specific operating system. In particular, the icons should be operating system agnostic, because, for example, people in Windows are confused by the red, yellow, green buttons of apple.
> - uses a limited amount of colors and effects.
>
> It is still work in progress, but you can get the current version by executing:
>
> Gofer new
> squeaksource: 'Glamour';
> package: 'Glamour-Morphic-Theme';
> load.
> GLMUITheme defaultSettings: nil.
> GLMUITheme beCurrent.
> GLMUITheme setPreferredWorldBackground.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: [Pharo-project] glamorous theme :)

laurent laffont
I like it.

Laurent Laffont

http://pharocasts.blogspot.com/
http://magaloma.blogspot.com/

On Sun, Sep 5, 2010 at 9:54 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
screenshots PLEASE!
On Sep 4, 2010, at 11:18 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Over the past week I worked on a new theme for Pharo called the Glamorous Theme :). The theme is developed in the context of the Glamour project, and its goal is to create a look that:
> - does not look like a specific operating system. In particular, the icons should be operating system agnostic, because, for example, people in Windows are confused by the red, yellow, green buttons of apple.
> - uses a limited amount of colors and effects.
>
> It is still work in progress, but you can get the current version by executing:
>
> Gofer new
>       squeaksource: 'Glamour';
>       package: 'Glamour-Morphic-Theme';
>       load.
> GLMUITheme defaultSettings: nil.
> GLMUITheme beCurrent.
> GLMUITheme setPreferredWorldBackground.
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of problem understanding."

Re: [Pharo-project] glamorous theme :)

Stéphane Ducasse
a bit too grey for me, I prefer anymorphic on that front.

Stef