glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

test email
Is there a forum or maillist for glamorous toolkit? I can't find anything on the official website or google searches.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

SergeStinckwich
I think #gtoolkit channel on Discord is the best way to discuss with people.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:37 PM Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a forum or maillist for glamorous toolkit? I can't find anything on the official website or google searches.


--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
U
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

test email
Forgive my ignorance, but what is Discord?

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 1:29 AM Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think #gtoolkit channel on Discord is the best way to discuss with people.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:37 PM Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a forum or maillist for glamorous toolkit? I can't find anything on the official website or google searches.


--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
U
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

jgfoster
Googling “What is Discord” brought me to https://discordapp.com.

On Apr 19, 2019, at 2:50 PM, Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:

Forgive my ignorance, but what is Discord?

On Thu, Apr 18, 2019 at 1:29 AM Serge Stinckwich <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think #gtoolkit channel on Discord is the best way to discuss with people.

On Tue, Apr 16, 2019 at 6:37 PM Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a forum or maillist for glamorous toolkit? I can't find anything on the official website or google searches.


--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
U
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

Ben Coman
In reply to this post by test email


On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 05:51, Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is Discord?

Click the link near the top of page... http://pharo.org/community  

cheers -ben