glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

Steve Quezadas
Is there a forum or maillist for glamorous toolkit? I can't find anything on the official website or google searches.

Re: glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

SergeStinckwich
I think #gtoolkit channel on Discord is the best way to discuss with people.

--
Serge Stinckwic
​h​

Int. Research Unit
 on Modelling/Simulation of Complex Systems (UMMISCO)
​Sorbonne University
 (SU)
French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD)​
​niversity of Yaoundé I​, Cameroun
"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

"Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute."
https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

https://twitter.com/SergeStinckwich

Re: glamorous toolkit forum/maillist

Ben Coman

On Sat, 20 Apr 2019 at 05:51, Steve Quezadas <[hidden email]> wrote:
Forgive my ignorance, but what is Discord?

Click the link near the top of page... http://pharo.org/community

cheers -ben