glamour does not have #input scripting method

glamour does not have #input scripting method

EstebanLM
… but it has GLMInputPresentation :)

shouldn’t we add #input to GLMCompositePresentation?

other questions: since Glamour now is part of Pharo, should glamour questions be redirected to pharo-dev?

Esteban

Re: glamour does not have #input scripting method

EstebanLM
also there is GLMInputPresentation, but it does not do anything :(
shouldn’t?

Esteban

> On 27 Apr 2015, at 14:49, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> … but it has GLMInputPresentation :)
>
> shouldn’t we add #input to GLMCompositePresentation?
>
> other questions: since Glamour now is part of Pharo, should glamour questions be redirected to pharo-dev?
>
> Esteban

Re: glamour does not have #input scripting method

Andrei Chis
Currently it's rendered like this:

renderInputPresentation: aPresentation
| morph |
self flag: 'hook the cuis editor'.
morph := GLMMorphic containerMorph.
^ morph

Seems that it was never implemented.
I vote for removing this class.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
… but it has GLMInputPresentation :)

shouldn’t we add #input to GLMCompositePresentation?

other questions: since Glamour now is part of Pharo, should glamour questions be redirected to pharo-dev?

Esteban

Re: glamour does not have #input scripting method

Tudor Girba-2
Yes. It should be removed.

Doru

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:54 PM, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:
Currently it's rendered like this:

renderInputPresentation: aPresentation
| morph |
self flag: 'hook the cuis editor'.
morph := GLMMorphic containerMorph.
^ morph

Seems that it was never implemented.
I vote for removing this class.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 2:49 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
… but it has GLMInputPresentation :)

shouldn’t we add #input to GLMCompositePresentation?

other questions: since Glamour now is part of Pharo, should glamour questions be redirected to pharo-dev?

Esteban

"Every thing has its own flow"