glamour: horizontal scroll in tables?

EstebanLM
Hi,

I need to make horizontal scroll in tables and I don’t find the way. Is that possible?
I remember I did it a couple of years ago, but I don’t remember if is something I hacked or it was provided…

Esteban

Re: glamour: horizontal scroll in tables?

Andrei Chis
I think the fact that tables do not have horizontal scrollbars it's a feature.
We removed them using GLMPaginatedResizableMorphTreeMorph.

Using GLMPaginatedMorphTreeMorph instead of GLMPaginatedResizableMorphTreeMorph in GLMMorphicTableRenderer>>#newTreeMorpg should add the scrollbars back.
Maybe we need a setting in the presentation to control which tree morph gets used.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I need to make horizontal scroll in tables and I don’t find the way. Is that possible?
I remember I did it a couple of years ago, but I don’t remember if is something I hacked or it was provided…

Esteban

Re: glamour: horizontal scroll in tables?

EstebanLM
I would really like to understand how is that a feature (I understand if you want to remove it by default, but I can imagine tons of situations where I need it :P)
Anyway, could you explain me a bit more how can I do it?

Esteban

On 27 Apr 2015, at 18:01, Andrei Chis <[hidden email]> wrote:

I think the fact that tables do not have horizontal scrollbars it's a feature.
We removed them using GLMPaginatedResizableMorphTreeMorph.

Using GLMPaginatedMorphTreeMorph instead of GLMPaginatedResizableMorphTreeMorph in GLMMorphicTableRenderer>>#newTreeMorpg should add the scrollbars back.
Maybe we need a setting in the presentation to control which tree morph gets used.

Cheers,
Andrei

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 5:43 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I need to make horizontal scroll in tables and I don’t find the way. Is that possible?
I remember I did it a couple of years ago, but I don’t remember if is something I hacked or it was provided…

Esteban

Re: glamour: horizontal scroll in tables?

Andrei Chis
First check if changing the renderer in GLMMorphicTableRenderer>>#newTreeMorph from GLMPaginatedResizableMorphTreeMorph to  GLMPaginatedMorphTreeMorph fixed your issue with horizontal scrolling (that change messes up the inspector a little bit).

I can make the necessary changes to glamour if that fixes your issue.

Cheers,
Andrei