glamour, simple questions

EstebanLM
Hi,
some small questions...

Can I open a glamour browser modally? (and add buttons to close it?)
Can I add a filter on a list who acts on typing?

Cheers,
Esteban

pd: still no time to come back to the announcer problem... maybe on week end :(

Re: glamour, simple questions

Tudor Girba
Hi,

On 19 Jan 2011, at 19:35, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
> some small questions...
>
> Can I open a glamour browser modally? (and add buttons to close it?)

Not at the moment :(

> Can I add a filter on a list who acts on typing?

Nope, but that is because I do not know how to render it. However, you can filter the content using enter (use #filterOn: on a list presentation).

Cheers,
Doru

> Cheers,
> Esteban
>
> pd: still no time to come back to the announcer problem... maybe on week end :(

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: glamour, simple questions

Stéphane Ducasse

On Jan 19, 2011, at 9:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On 19 Jan 2011, at 19:35, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> some small questions...
>>
>> Can I open a glamour browser modally? (and add buttons to close it?)
>
> Not at the moment :(
>
>> Can I add a filter on a list who acts on typing?
>
> Nope, but that is because I do not know how to render it. However, you can filter the content using enter (use #filterOn: on a list presentation).

doru the little enhanced list proposed by ben would not provide you that?

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

>> Cheers,
>> Esteban
>>
>> pd: still no time to come back to the announcer problem... maybe on week end :(

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: glamour, simple questions

Tudor Girba
It's definitely at least good for inspiration, but first I need him to fix the code to take a look at it :).

Cheers,
Doru

On 19 Jan 2011, at 22:43, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> On Jan 19, 2011, at 9:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On 19 Jan 2011, at 19:35, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> some small questions...
>>>
>>> Can I open a glamour browser modally? (and add buttons to close it?)
>>
>> Not at the moment :(
>>
>>> Can I add a filter on a list who acts on typing?
>>
>> Nope, but that is because I do not know how to render it. However, you can filter the content using enter (use #filterOn: on a list presentation).
>>

> doru the little enhanced list proposed by ben would not provide you that?
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>>> Cheers,
>>> Esteban
>>>
>>> pd: still no time to come back to the announcer problem... maybe on week end :(
>>
>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

www.tudorgirba.com

"Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: glamour, simple questions

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Thank you ^^

I've done some improvements, now it works pretty much as I wanted to :)
I have moved interesting things in http://www.squeaksource.com/OnTheFlySelectionPluggableMorphLis (yes i know, but it's a squeaksource restriction :s)

Enjoy,

Ben

On Jan 19, 2011, at 10:51 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:

> It's definitely at least good for inspiration, but first I need him to fix the code to take a look at it :).
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 19 Jan 2011, at 22:43, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:
>

>> On Jan 19, 2011, at 9:02 PM, Tudor Girba wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,

>>> Not at the moment :(

>>> Nope, but that is because I do not know how to render it. However, you can filter the content using enter (use #filterOn: on a list presentation).
>>>

>> doru the little enhanced list proposed by ben would not provide you that?
>>> Cheers,
>>> Doru

>>> --
>>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>>
>>> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Not knowing how to do something is not an argument for how it cannot be done."

Re: glamour, simple questions

Benjamin Van Ryseghem (Pharo)
Oops, wrong address ...

The good one is http://www.squeaksource.com/OnTheFlySelectionLis