glamour: tag styles

Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez
Hi Doru,

I have defined as part of the listing presentation the tag style field, by default is gray rounded button.
GLMMorphic knows the details of each style, for now the default one, and the white rectangled button I am using.
With this you should not see any change on your tags.

cheers,
Veronica

Re: glamour: tag styles

Tudor Girba
Great, I will take a look.

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Jun 2010, at 11:41, Veronica Isabel Uquillas Gomez wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> I have defined as part of the listing presentation the tag style
> field, by default is gray rounded button.
> GLMMorphic knows the details of each style, for now the default one,
> and the white rectangled button I am using.
> With this you should not see any change on your tags.
>
> cheers,
> Veronica

www.tudorgirba.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."