glamour tests crashing image with PharoVM

glamour tests crashing image with PharoVM

Usman Bhatti
The behaviour is not identical on CogVM.

Re: glamour tests crashing image with PharoVM

Tudor Girba-2
Yes, I reported the problem on the pharo-project, but I am not sure if anyone is looking at that.

Doru

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:38 PM, Usman Bhatti <[hidden email]> wrote:
The behaviour is not identical on CogVM.

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: glamour tests crashing image with PharoVM

stephane ducasse
You should report it to the pharo mailing-list.
Esteban is on vacation today and tomorrow we will have a meeting with the complete crew.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 5:43 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, I reported the problem on the pharo-project, but I am not sure if anyone is looking at that.

Ok tx. I didn't see your mail.