gofer can handle ftp?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I wonder if Gofer can handle ftp besides http.

Cheers,
Esteban

Re: gofer can handle ftp?

Lukas Renggli
> I wonder if Gofer can handle ftp besides http.

You can specify any repository type by using the #repository: accessor
and instantiate your own MCFtpRepository. There are no convenience
accessors, because I have personally never seen anybody using anything
else than MCHttpRepository.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: gofer can handle ftp?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I'm using it, at Smallworks we use an ftp as repository, not a full
squeaksource :)
Thanks for your point, I will use it... but should be cool to have a
convenience method for that.

Cheers,
Esteban

On 2009-11-28 10:02:50 -0300, Lukas Renggli
<[hidden email]> said:

>> I wonder if Gofer can handle ftp besides http.
>
> You can specify any repository type by using the #repository: accessor
> and instantiate your own MCFtpRepository. There are no convenience
> accessors, because I have personally never seen anybody using anything
> else than MCHttpRepository.
>
> Lukas

Re: gofer can handle ftp?

EstebanLM
Btw, it should be nice if metacello could handle ftp too :(

On 2009-11-28 10:10:39 -0300, Esteban Lorenzano