good news of the year

good news of the year – Hi all We have a really good news for pharo. Igor got a job as engineer in our team for two years. We are really thankful to INRIA for that. S...
+1 !!! On 11 Dec 2010, at 10:46, Stéphane Ducasse wrote: > Hi all > > We have a really good news for pharo. Igor got a job as ...
He, I was about to say "congratulations to Igor", but I better say "congratulations to all us, the pharoers, for having Igor as a f...
Yes, indeed very very good news! Congrats Igor, of course, but a big thanks to INRIA for invest in Smalltalk! 2010/12/11 Esteban Lorenzano...
+1 on thanks to INRIA and congratulations to Igor. One suggestion I'd like to add: while he is cleaning the VM code, it would be nice to work tow...
Thanks everyone. I had very warm and friendly greeting here in Lille. And atmosphere is very cool (everyone around you using pharo). I am a f...
This is excellent! It is wonderful for INRIA to invest in Pharo! Congrats Igor and enjoy your time in Lille ... you must try a Belgian beer call...
On Dec 12, 2010, at 11:09 AM, Geert Claes wrote: > > This is excellent! It is wonderful for INRIA to invest in Pharo! Congrats >...
More great news then! Since its a complete re-write and assuming it will serve for both Squeak and Pharo projects alike, I am wondering if its...
Re: New SqueakSource (was good news of the year) – It would be nice to take an oportunity and think long-term about Smalltalk-wide hub but for now implement a MC one for Squeak/Pharo for a start....
Smalltalksource is nice. On Dec 14, 2010, at 1:17 PM, Janko Mivšek wrote: > It would be nice to take an oportunity and think long-term ab...
Le mardi 14 décembre 2010 à 13:42 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse a écrit : > Smalltalksource is nice. I like it too. Nicolas
<joke> graveyard.world.st just because once on disk, objects are just dead ;-) </joke> #Luc 2010/12/15 Nicolas Petton <...
<yetAnotherJoke> Then why not under.world.st ? </yetAnotherjoke> Den 15.12.2010 11:55, skrev Luc Fabresse: > <joke> ...
> <joke> > graveyard.world.st > > just because once on disk, objects are just dead ;-) <jokeAgain> I'd prefe...
How about: thesource.st sourcecode.st smallsource.st neatsource.st Cheers, Doru On 14 Dec 2010, at 13:42, Stéphane Ducasse wrote: ...
+1 - intuitive for noobies without making us think about evil files ;-)
I do like "SmalltalkSource" and any subdomain at world.st is of course available :) I like "st.world.st" or probaly even ...
On 14 December 2010 17:02, Geert Claes <geert.wl.claes@...> wrote: > > > Janko Mivšek wrote: >> >> .... >> ...
Since most "file-based languages" developers refer to the word "code", why not simply code.world.st ? ----------------- ...
I really like that ESUG is sponsoring this work, for the obvious reasons, but in addition, because: - Some people say ESUG/Pharo is "marr...
"Monticello breaks Smalltalk systems down into their fundamental units, which are called elements" http://elements.world.st (sour...
yes monticelloHub On Dec 14, 2010, at 10:03 AM, Geert Claes wrote: > > > Stéphane Ducasse wrote: >> >> For Squea...
I like :)
On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 11:52 AM, Stéphane Ducasse < stephane.ducasse@...> wrote: > yes monticelloHub > Cool name :) Lauren...
El lun, 13-12-2010 a las 09:51 +0100, Stéphane Ducasse escribió: > On Dec 12, 2010, at 11:09 AM, Geert Claes wrote: > > > > &...
Such a good news! Nice to hear it! Congratulations Igor! You've got a job I think many of developers dream about :) And thanks to Stephane for m...
On 11 Dec 2010, at 18:40, Igor Stasenko wrote: > Thanks everyone. > > I had very warm and friendly greeting here in Lille. And at...
The Smalltalk world is lucky that INRIA is supporting us. Sig got the resulting job on merit. ________________________________________ ...
It's sooooo exciting. Congrats to INRIA, Stéphane and you Igor ! Laurent On Sat, Dec 11, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua@...>...
On Dec 11, 2010, at 6:40 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote: > Thanks everyone. > > I had very warm and friendly greeting here in Lille. And...
On 11 December 2010 18:57, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse@...> wrote: > > On Dec 11, 2010, at 6:40 PM, Igor Stasenko wrote: >...
Hi Igor and all! My warmest congratulations to you Igor and the rest of the team over there in Lille, and I hope to see you again! regards...
Yes! +1! Em 11/12/2010 16:04, Igor Stasenko < siguctua@... > escreveu: On 11 December 2010 18:57, Stéphane Ducasse wrote: > ...
Really nice! #Luc 2010/12/11 Germán Arduino <garduino@...> > Yes, indeed very very good news! > > Congrats Igor, of co...
Bravo l'INRIA, very good choice ! Nicolas 2010/12/11 Luc Fabresse <luc.fabresse@...>: > Really nice! > #Luc > > > ...
Welcome Igor to the North of France :-) Noury On 11 déc. 2010, at 10:46, Stéphane Ducasse wrote: > Hi all > > We have a really ...
Very exciting! Good luck & congrats, Igor. I can't wait to bask in all the improvements :) Sean
+1 Doru On 11 Dec 2010, at 20:34, Sean P. DeNigris wrote: > > Very exciting! Good luck & congrats, Igor. I can't wait to ...
Yay! Congrats to Igor, and Pharo! :-) -- Cheers, Peter On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 2:18 AM, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba@...> wrote: >...
Really cool! Alexandre On 11 Dec 2010, at 06:46, Stéphane Ducasse wrote: > Hi all > > We have a really good news for pharo....
Great new for the Pharo community and for Igor too. This means that the next year will be a very good for Pharo. Thanks to Stephane for push...
This is awesome. Not only for the Pharo point of view, but it means that an important institute like INRIA has really interest in Pharo, and this...