graphic copy/paste in os-x

johnmci

Ok, I put up some change sets, and a new extended clipboard bundle.

I don't know if it will all load in a current image, but someone can
figure this out for me.

If it all loads then for example:

In TextEdit enter:   Caño del día

copy, now fire up the current Pharo WITHOUT the changes,
paste.

you will see: Can?o del di?a

The problem is that the current clipboard logic does not do UTF8
normalization. The new logic and plugin does.

fire up the current Pharo WITH the changesets and plugin
paste

you will see
Caño del día

Now Graphics.

execute

Clipboard default addClipboardDataFromForm: (Form fromDisplay:
(Display boundingBox)).

now go to Apple's Preview application and do New From Clipboard

?

In Apple's Preview open a favourite image
copy

now back to Pharo and inspect

Clipboard default readTIFFClipboardData

that should return a form, executing this should display it.

Clipboard default readTIFFClipboardData  displayOn: Display
--
=
=

Re: graphic copy/paste in os-x

johnmci
I refactored  them and added the windows (untested) support.

I do need a Windows and a Macintosh user to cross check the work.
The Windows user I'm afraid actually has to check to see if the stuff
even works.