grease-core extensions that exist in pharo 2.0

grease-core extensions that exist in pharo 2.0

Torsten Bergmann
>Would you be terribly unhappy to check with Seaside 3.1? It should be
>fixed there part of the general better Pharo 2.0 support without
>breaking backwards compatibility. Also there is an experimental spec
>based UI that replaces the OB based one. And a totally new
>configuration. Now I know it's not been officially released yet be we
>need people using and testing it.

where is the config?

Thx
T.

Re: grease-core extensions that exist in pharo 2.0

Philippe Marschall
On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>Would you be terribly unhappy to check with Seaside 3.1? It should be
>>fixed there part of the general better Pharo 2.0 support without
>>breaking backwards compatibility. Also there is an experimental spec
>>based UI that replaces the OB based one. And a totally new
>>configuration. Now I know it's not been officially released yet be we
>>need people using and testing it.
>
> where is the config?

In the Seaside31 repository [1] called ConfigurationOfSeaside30. This
was done for backwards compatibility so if you have an extension that
works in both 3.0 and 3.1 you can use the same configuration for both.

 [1] www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31.html

Cheers
Philippe

Re: grease-core extensions that exist in pharo 2.0

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Philippe,

Sorry for the late reply.

What exactly would you like me to test? To load the ConfigurationOfSeaside31 on top of Pharo 1.4, or on top of Pharo 2.0?

Doru

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Torsten Bergmann <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>Would you be terribly unhappy to check with Seaside 3.1? It should be
>>fixed there part of the general better Pharo 2.0 support without
>>breaking backwards compatibility. Also there is an experimental spec
>>based UI that replaces the OB based one. And a totally new
>>configuration. Now I know it's not been officially released yet be we
>>need people using and testing it.
>
> where is the config?

In the Seaside31 repository [1] called ConfigurationOfSeaside30. This
was done for backwards compatibility so if you have an extension that
works in both 3.0 and 3.1 you can use the same configuration for both.

 [1] www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31.html

Cheers
Philippe

"Every thing has its own flow"

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Philippe,
>
> Sorry for the late reply.
>
> What exactly would you like me to test? To load the ConfigurationOfSeaside31
> on top of Pharo 1.4, or on top of Pharo 2.0?

ConfigurationOfSeaside30 from the 3.1 repo [1] on top of Pharo 2.0

Yes, it's a bit confusing that ConfigurationOfSeaside30 loads Seaside 3.1.

 [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31.html

Cheers
Philippe

Re: grease-core extensions that exist in pharo 2.0

Tudor Girba-2
Ok. I will do it.

Doru

On Mar 18, 2013, at 9:47 PM, Philippe Marschall <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 5:50 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Philippe,
>>
>> Sorry for the late reply.
>>
>> What exactly would you like me to test? To load the ConfigurationOfSeaside31
>> on top of Pharo 1.4, or on top of Pharo 2.0?
>
> ConfigurationOfSeaside30 from the 3.1 repo [1] on top of Pharo 2.0
>
> Yes, it's a bit confusing that ConfigurationOfSeaside30 loads Seaside 3.1.
>
> [1] http://www.squeaksource.com/Seaside31.html
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

www.tudorgirba.com

"Speaking louder won't make the point worthier."