grouping documenting the application security frameworks

grouping documenting the application security frameworks

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi Hernan and Pierce

Hernan I really like your idea of application security frameworks.
it would be good to have a strong application security library. So may be it would be good that you join
effort. I would like to have a nice chpater documenting this library because I’m sure that it will make
people reuse instead of reinventing the solution all over the place.

Re: grouping documenting the application security frameworks

Pierce Ng-3
On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:19:16AM +0200, St?phane Ducasse wrote:
> Hi Hernan and Pierce
>
> Hernan I really like your idea of application security frameworks.  it
> would be good to have a strong application security library. So may be it
> would be good that you join effort. I would like to have a nice chpater
> documenting this library because I?m sure that it will make people reuse
> instead of reinventing the solution all over the place.

I'm happy to have SpsSplitPasswordStore folded into Hernan's library if he
is agreeable. I will do it if he gives me the appropriate rights.

Speaking of which, I've just made ROE work with NBSQLite3, so I'm ready to
do the same there too.

--
Pierce Ng
http://samadhiweb.com/blog/

Re: grouping documenting the application security frameworks

hernanmd
Hi Stef and Pierce,
I have added both of you as contributors to Application Security.
Pierce could you prefix classes with AS to maintain class names consistency?

Stef I am in post-production of a second post and writing a 3rd one.
Maybe we can get them into a chapter?

Cheers,

Hernán

On 31 Mar 2014, at 15:07, Pierce Ng <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 30, 2014 at 10:19:16AM +0200, St?phane Ducasse wrote:
>> Hi Hernan and Pierce
>>
>> Hernan I really like your idea of application security frameworks.  it
>> would be good to have a strong application security library. So may be it
>> would be good that you join effort. I would like to have a nice chpater
>> documenting this library because I?m sure that it will make people reuse
>> instead of reinventing the solution all over the place.
>
> I'm happy to have SpsSplitPasswordStore folded into Hernan's library if he
> is agreeable. I will do it if he gives me the appropriate rights.
>
> Speaking of which, I've just made ROE work with NBSQLite3, so I'm ready to
> do the same there too.

Excellent
I added you to ROE

On 01 Apr 2014, at 08:47, Hernán Morales Durand <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Stef and Pierce,
> I have added both of you as contributors to Application Security.
> Pierce could you prefix classes with AS to maintain class names consistency?
>
> Stef I am in post-production of a second post and writing a 3rd one.
> Maybe we can get them into a chapter?

Yes this is always a good start.