[grow] Process for developing and building images on all forks

1 message Options

[grow] Process for developing and building images on all forks

keith1y
Hi All,

The news is that Magma now loads into Cuis, collecting a couple of
missing things it needs on the way.
It only takes 20 seconds to load everything. I admit that I haven't
tested if it actually works yet, but I am happy it loads.

"grow" is a new process for loading things into all your favourite
images, you can see grow in action with the screeencast (link
available here):
Grow also loads the same magma distribution into trunk, squeak4.0, and
pharo. Again, no guarantees that it actually works yet.

http://smalltalkers.pbworks.com/Innovating-ALL-Smalltalks

regards

Keith

====
The series.st file I am using to load magma(testing) is as follows:

InstallSeries addSource: 'library/base-dev'.
InstallSeries addSource: 'base-dev'.

Install load: 'library/magma/magma-server.st'.
InstallSeries addTheTests