#hasClassNamed

Torsten Bergmann
Dont know if this is something we should fix:

Smalltalk hasClassNamed: 'Object' -> true
Smalltalk hasClassNamed: #Object  -> true

but
Smalltalk hasClassNamed: Object -> false

Last one may be confusing and could be solved
by adding an additional #asString so it returns true too.

Bye
T.

Re: #hasClassNamed

Stéphane Ducasse

On Aug 25, 2010, at 9:43 AM, Torsten Bergmann wrote:

> Dont know if this is something we should fix:
>
> Smalltalk hasClassNamed: 'Object' -> true
> Smalltalk hasClassNamed: #Object  -> true
>
> but
> Smalltalk hasClassNamed: Object -> false
>
> Last one may be confusing and could be solved
> by adding an additional #asString so it returns true too.

well named: means that you expect a name no?

Stef