helio branch: keybindings and inspector?

helio branch: keybindings and inspector?

philippeback
Hello,

I was having a look at the helios branch and it is really superneat as
an IDE. Much better than the bottom thing.

How can one do a doIt, printIt etc in there? Any keybindings already?

Kudos!

Phil

Re: helio branch: keybindings and inspector?

philippeback
Thanks, I'll have a shot.

But I forked both repos from github amber and amber-examples but their
content is pretty weird. The makefiles appear to be all broken etc,
helios.doesn't open etc.

That's weird. For a new user, the first thing (with all included) was
much easier to understand. Anyway, maybe the best is to copy examples
over amber/ and be done with that.

Phil

2013/3/6 Clément Bera <[hidden email]>:

> If I remember correctly if you do ctrl + space in helios you enable shortcut
> for doIt, printIt ...
>
> 2013/3/6 [hidden email] <[hidden email]>
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I was having a look at the helios branch and it is really superneat as
>> an IDE. Much better than the bottom thing.
>>
>> How can one do a doIt, printIt etc in there? Any keybindings already?
>>
>> Kudos!
>>
>> Phil

Re: helio branch: keybindings and inspector?

Nicolas Petton
This is a work in progress. We'll make it much simpler ASAP, promised :)

Nico

http://www.nicolas-petton.fr

Re: helio branch: keybindings and inspector?

philippeback
Nice!

Helios is cool for sure!

I'll try w/ my clone of the other repository.

Phil