hello seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org

Alexandre BP-2
[hidden email] everyone can tell that I make a ton of money we were so close back in the day everybody has been talking about thisthis is absolutely incredible http://bit.ly/9j6lEm this is the best way to get started i can now say my life has meaning

Re: hello seaside@lists.squeakfoundation.org

Bernat Romagosa
Totally off-topic, but I was greatly amazed by how good phising's getting lately!