help me in shipping calculation in x-cart

help me in shipping calculation in x-cart

WilliamTim1
How to enable shipping calculation in x-cart?

Re: help me in shipping calculation in x-cart

mzac
I think the key here is to keep the cart as simple as it could get. I mean, you should save yourself from providing different shipping options as that would bring nothing but overhead and computational load on your side.

Though it would be pretty to pick the appropriate price in terms of choosing which one applies to certain areas.