help

Carlos Crosetti-3
Hi, plese can someone tell me how to uunsubscribe from this list?

Regards, Carlos

Re: help

jgfoster
<base href="x-msg://115/">
On Feb 27, 2010, at 9:29 AM, Carlos Crosetti wrote:

Hi, plese can someone tell me how to uunsubscribe from this list?

Regards, Carlos

Hi Carlos,

James

Re: help

James Foster
Sorry, that was for the Seaside Beta list. To unsubscribe from the GemStone users' list:

Go to http://support.gemstone.com/, click on the Community link, click on the 'GemStone/S Community link, click on the E-Mail Customer Forum link, and follow the instructions.

James