help

pdigonzelli
Hi all , I have the following problem when I am trying to execute a MVP
window.

I don't understand which can be the Problem.

TIA
Pablo

ProcessorScheduler(Object)>>error:
ProcessorScheduler>>cannotReturn:
[] in TareaAgricolaRealizadaPersonaAbmPresenter>>createComponents
TareaAgricolaRealizadaPersonaAbmPresenter(AbmPresenter)>>agrega
Symbol>>forwardTo:
CommandDescription>>performAgainst:
[] in Command>>value
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Command>>value
ShellView>>performCommand:
TareaAgricolaRealizadaPersonaAbmShell(Shell)>>performCommand:
CommandQuery>>perform
DelegatingCommandPolicy(CommandPolicy)>>route:
[] in PushTextImageButton(View)>>onCommand:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
Cursor>>showWhile:
PushTextImageButton(View)>>onCommand:
PushTextImageButton(PushButton)>>onActionPerformed
PushTextImageButton(View)>>performAction
PushTextImageButton(PushButton)>>command:id:
ContainerView(View)>>wmCommand:wParam:lParam:
ContainerView(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
PushTextImageButton(ControlView)>>defaultWindowProcessing:wParam:lParam:
PushTextImageButton(View)>>defaultWindowProcessing:
PushTextImageButton(View)>>onLeftButtonReleased:
PushTextImageButton(OwnerDrawButton)>>onLeftButtonReleased:
PushTextImageButton(View)>>wmLButtonUp:wParam:lParam:
PushTextImageButton(View)>>dispatchMessage:wParam:lParam:
[] in InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
ProcessorScheduler>>callback:evaluate:
InputState>>wndProc:message:wParam:lParam:cookie:
ShellView(View)>>isDialogMessage:
ShellView>>preTranslateMouseInput:
ShellView(View)>>preTranslateMessage:
InputState>>preTranslateMessage:
InputState>>pumpMessage:
InputState>>loopWhile:
InputState>>mainLoop
[] in InputState>>forkMain
ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>markAndTry
[] in ExceptionHandler(ExceptionHandlerAbstract)>>try:
BlockClosure>>ifCurtailed:
BlockClosure>>ensure:

Re: help

pdigonzelli