help with petitparser in Pharo 2.0

Miguel Campusano
Hey this is my first mail, hope you can understand my english :)
I was playing a bit with Pharo 2.0 and i tried to load PetitParser on it but I couldn't. The problem is that the version PetitParser-lr.228 of PetitParser depends on BlockContext. This class was removed from Pharo 2.0 but it was present on Pharo 1.4, so PetitParser works well on Pharo 1.4.
Is there a possibility to use PetitParser in Pharo 2.0 now? something that am I overlooking? or maybe there is a possibility to use PetitParser in Pharo 2.0 in the future?

Thanks in advance :)
--
Miguel Enrique Campusano Araya
Student of Computer Engineering
Universidad de Chile

Re: help with petitparser in Pharo 2.0

EstebanLM
Hi,

You can safely ignore that warning (someone need to create another configuration for 2.0 without that, but for now...)

this loads fine in 2.0:

Gofer it
        renggli: 'petit';
        package: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
        load.
(ConfigurationOfPetitParser project version: '1.5') load: #('Core' 'PetitSmalltalk' 'PetitCSV' 'PetitJson' 'PetitRegex' 'PetitXml')

Notice that some tests are broken, but I ignore if that is because 2.0 or some other thing :P

Esteban