help with seaside

Juan-2
list

I'm new to seaside, i request help or point me to rigth path to link for make one simple application.

The application has one textfield and one button for search information into database.
I've created the code for textfield. and code for a table ,not problem. but i don't
know how put all into a single flow.
any idea be appreciated.

tia

mdc

Re: help with seaside

DiegoLont
Juan,

I would follow this tutorial:

it explains all basic concepts of seaside, and gives you a good idea how to set up an application.

On Jun 11, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Juan wrote:

list

I'm new to seaside, i request help or point me to rigth path to link for make one simple application.

The application has one textfield and one button for search information into database.
I've created the code for textfield. and code for a table ,not problem. but i don't
know how put all into a single flow.
any idea be appreciated.

tia

mdc

Re: help with seaside

Sabine Manaa
And this one:
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial

and this:
http://book.seaside.st/book

Greetings
Sabine

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Juan,
>
> I would follow this tutorial:
> http://seaside.gemstone.com/tutorial.html
>
> it explains all basic concepts of seaside, and gives you a good idea how to
> set up an application.
>
> On Jun 11, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Juan wrote:
>
> list
>

> I'm new to seaside, i request help or point me to rigth path to link for
> make one simple application.
>
> The application has one textfield and one button for search information into
> database.
> I've created the code for textfield. and code for a table ,not problem. but
> i don't
> know how put all into a single flow.
> any idea be appreciated.
>
> tia
>
> mdc

Re: help with seaside

Juan-2
Sabine

Thanks for quickly response. i take a look.
One more. is posible to download the tutorial project?

best

mdc

On Wed, Jun 12, 2013 at 5:18 AM, Diego Lont <[hidden email]> wrote:
Juan,

I would follow this tutorial:

it explains all basic concepts of seaside, and gives you a good idea how to set up an application.

On Jun 11, 2013, at 11:19 PM, Juan wrote:

list

I'm new to seaside, i request help or point me to rigth path to link for make one simple application.

The application has one textfield and one button for search information into database.
I've created the code for textfield. and code for a table ,not problem. but i don't
know how put all into a single flow.
any idea be appreciated.

tia

mdc

Re: help with seaside

Sabine Manaa
Hi Juan,

which tutorial?
For the hp tutorial, please read chapter 1. There is a download link
to the source code
http://www.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/hirschfeld/seaside/files/StLibrary/STTutTodoAppSeaside3.mcz

Sabine