hooking into GTInspector tags

1 message Options

hooking into GTInspector tags

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

how can one hook into the GTInspector tags that can be filtered?

Apparently I can assign a presentation to a tag with `<gtInspectorTag: #examples>`,
however this works only if the tag name was already added.

As this was done in GTInspector>>initialize, it makes the whole filtering idea quite useless (unless I explicitly initialize GTInspector, which is not the natural approach).

Can't it just collect all the tags from the current presentations?

Or can I somehow access the GTInspector instance from the `composite` argument?

Thanks,
Peter