how can I build a sista spur 64 vm?

Previous Topic Next Topic

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
10 messages Options
how can I build a sista spur 64 vm? – I understand that Sista is operational. I would like to try. How can I build a Sista vm? I went to linux64x64/squeak.sista.spur and there is a ...
Hi Robert, I worked on sista and I don't think I have ever tried it on 64 bits. I run my experiments on x86. My expectation for 64 bits is t...
Hi Cl??ment, Sista works fine on 64 bits :-) Eliot added the necessary image support to Squeak, based on your eariler Pharo implementation. We...
Hi David, > On Mar 24, 2020, at 11:40 AM, David T. Lewis <lewis@...> wrote: > >  > Hi Cl??ment, > > Sista works fin...
Hi Dave, I thought I saw something about it. This is great! I'm git stupid, how can I force merge with git to pull the latest vm code, to overw...
An update. I fetched and merged the changes in opensmalltalk-vm. I go to the image directory. I run updatespur64SistaV1image.sh Then, as there ...
Hi Robert, You do not need to build a VM to get Sista. Eliot put all of the Sista support into the VM a long time ago, so if you are any VM fro...
Awesome, I guess I am running Sista now. That's what the bytecode set is. Thanks for making this such a breeze! K, m On 3/24/20 6:25 PM, Davi...
Bonjour Clément, quoi de neuf? Eliot? This is all very interesting news. I am sad to hear that 64-bit will need to be built. Then I decide not ...
Hi Robert, Hi Clément, Hi interested folks, > On Mar 24, 2020, at 11:28 AM, Robert <robert.withers@...> wrote: > >  >...