how can I launch a visualization on a group of packages?

how can I launch a visualization on a group of packages?

stephane ducasse
I tried to click on the group label but I could not get group-based visualizations like distribution maps.

Re: how can I launch a visualization on a group of packages?

cdelaunay
You should be able to launch visualizations by right-clicking on a group label. Visualization are often ordered in categories like 'visualize' or 'mondrian'. Those visualizations can be specific to some groups. Try on a class group (all famixclass.....  in a moose finder)  for example, you will have several vizualizations

2010/3/2 stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>
I tried to click on the group label but I could not get group-based visualizations like distribution maps.

Re: how can I launch a visualization on a group of packages?

Tudor Girba
Hi Stef,

There is no proper implementation of Distribution Map currently working.

Cheers,
Doru

On 2 Mar 2010, at 14:59, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:

> You should be able to launch visualizations by right-clicking on a
> group label. Visualization are often ordered in categories like
> 'visualize' or 'mondrian'. Those visualizations can be specific to
> some groups. Try on a class group (all famixclass.....  in a moose
> finder)  for example, you will have several vizualizations
>
> 2010/3/2 stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>
> I tried to click on the group label but I could not get group-based
> visualizations like distribution maps.
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."

Re: how can I launch a visualization on a group of packages?

Simon Denier-3

On 2 mars 2010, at 18:20, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi Stef,
>
> There is no proper implementation of Distribution Map currently working.

There is a 'dull' distribution map in mondrian example. By dull, I mean it contains the basic code for the layout but does not do any clustering/serialization analysis.

What should be done is also a wizard-based customizable DistributionMap, like for system complexity.

See issue 342

> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> On 2 Mar 2010, at 14:59, Cyrille Delaunay wrote:
>
>> You should be able to launch visualizations by right-clicking on a group label. Visualization are often ordered in categories like 'visualize' or 'mondrian'. Those visualizations can be specific to some groups. Try on a class group (all famixclass.....  in a moose finder)  for example, you will have several vizualizations
>>
>> 2010/3/2 stephane ducasse <[hidden email]>
>> I tried to click on the group label but I could not get group-based visualizations like distribution maps.
>>
>> Stef

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Presenting is storytelling."

 Simon

Re: how can I launch a visualization on a group of packages?

Ok we asked cyrille to add that to his todo.

Stef