how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser

how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser

Stéphane Ducasse
hi guys

how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser

Re: how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser

Tudor Girba
- World Menu>Moose>Meta browser
- MooseModel browseMeta

http://www.themoosebook.org/book/internals/famix/meta-browser

Cheers,
Doru

On 18 Feb 2011, at 10:52, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> hi guys
>
> how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser
>
> Stef

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser

Tudor Girba
Btw, a couple of news regarding the Meta Browser:

- you can now search for a class using the search icon on top. At the moment, it is using the OB Completion Dialog, but it does the job for now. In the near future, Glamour will hopefully offer a solution for this as well.
- you can edit the comment of a class by pressing the accept icon on the top right of the comment tab. It does not work for a property for now because I do not know how to recompile a method by only replacing the comment pragma for a property.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Value is always contextual."

Re: how do I browse the famix metamodel using the dedicated metamodel browser

Tx I found it.

Stef