how do I change fonts?

jhancock
I'm playing with pharo, web09.04.1 image.
Looks good, but would be _much_ better if I could use my OS X fonts.
Last year while tweaking squeak, with quite a bit of effort I was able
to get some decent fonts.
I need not only a better, cleaner fixed width font, but I require
everything in the UI to be larger as I have pretty bad eyesight.
Any ideas?

thanks, Jon

Re: how do I change fonts?

Stéphane Ducasse
you can use the system preferences > font.
People use max os fonts freetype without problem

|font codeFont|
font := LogicalFont familyName: 'DejaVu Serif' pointSize: 10.
codeFont := LogicalFont familyName: 'DejaVu Sans Mono' pointSize: 9.
Preferences setListFontTo: font.
Preferences setMenuFontTo: font.
Preferences setCodeFontTo: codeFont.
Preferences setButtonFontTo: font.
Preferences setSystemFontTo: font.
font := LogicalFont familyName: 'DejaVu Serif' pointSize: 11.
Preferences setWindowTitleFontTo: font.