how do we get at the mail archives?

Eliot Miranda-2
Specifically http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-July/119023.html answers 404.   They're supposed to be archives.
--
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: how do we get at the mail archives?

Hannes Hirzel
What about this?

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-July/

On 7/18/15, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Specifically
> http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-July/119023.html
> answers 404.   They're supposed to be archives.
> --
> _,,,^..^,,,_
> best, Eliot

Re: how do we get at the mail archives?

Eliot Miranda-2

On Fri, Jul 17, 2015 at 6:43 PM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
What about this?

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-July/

Thanks, but that's not good enough.  To find the message in question I have to trawl through those messages until I find the one with the right id.   The above URL I gave you is cited in several places, including a Mantis bug report.  The link *must* work for the archives to be useful.  Can we not fix up this index again?   What happened?  Where is the link broken?

--
_,,,^..^,,,_
best, Eliot

Re: how do we get at the mail archives?

Nicolas Cellier
It's most probably a typo because this message number is in august in a different thread...
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2007-August/119023.html
Unless we lost a chunk of history?

and if it's about image freezing problem as suggested by http://news.squeak.org/2006/10/26/image-freezing/,
then the head of the thread is