how to access/view hidden structure

cedreek
Hi

Is there a way to access hidden structure (if checked in the settings).
Until now, I'm doing internal links, but if I'm sure I have some unused hidden structure...

Also, what's your way to make ling to internal struct ? I only use the wiki syntax. Would you find useful to have another category (structure) when we make a link that display the full tree of struc (the one you're authorized to view and the hidden ones) ? Maybe such a thing already exists...

Thanks

Cédrick

Re: how to access/view hidden structure

cedreek
no idea ?

I rephrase. How can I find pages...structures that are hidden from the menu in pier ?

Thanks

Re: how to access/view hidden structure

Lukas Renggli-2
> I rephrase. How can I find pages...structures that are hidden from
> the menu in pier ?

This is one of the rare cases where REST can be useful, but only if
you know the URL by heart.

Another possibility is to open the 'Browse' view on the parent
structure. This view is part of the Unix Security plugin, it should
probably move into the core package.

Yet another possibility is to use OmniBrowser for Pier.

Or as a last resort the inspector. That's not really a solution, though.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli