how to contribute to Moose/GToolkit

Peter Uhnak
How do I fix a bug in Moose/GToolkit?

Do I push to change to Pharo50Inbox and let you copy it from there?
Do I commit it to Moose/GToolkit directly (I would need rights)?
Do I send fileout over mailing list?

Thanks,
Peter

Re: [Pharo-dev] how to contribute to Moose/GToolkit

Andrei Chis
Hi Peter,

If the change affects pharo as well, create first a bug report normally, then push the change to the Moose/GToolkit and then
put the issue on fixed upstream.
The change will then get picked up next time we merge with Pharo. If it's an important issue feel free to bother us :)
You can also update the corresponding configuration yourself and add it to the issue.

I added you to the moose team.

Cheers,
Andrei