how to control the native window size and position

how to control the native window size and position

Tudor Girba
Hi,

Is there a way to control the size and screen position of the parent window?

I would need this for controlling the size of screencasts. I am particularly interested in a solution for Mac.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."

Re: how to control the native window size and position

Gary Chambers-4
Slightly evil but this works on Windows (hopefully for Mac too!)...

HostWindowProxy new
 instVarNamed: #windowHandle put: 1;
 windowPosition: 0 @ 0;
 windowSize: 800 @ 600;
 windowTitle: 'Screencast'

Regards, Gary

Re: how to control the native window size and position

Tudor Girba
Pretty cool!

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Doru

On 31 Jan 2011, at 17:17, Gary Chambers wrote:

> Slightly evil but this works on Windows (hopefully for Mac too!)...
>
> HostWindowProxy new
> instVarNamed: #windowHandle put: 1;
> windowPosition: 0 @ 0;
> windowSize: 800 @ 600;
> windowTitle: 'Screencast'
>
> Regards, Gary
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Tudor Girba" <[hidden email]>

"Obvious things are difficult to teach."