how to edit http://book.pharo-project.org?

vonbecmann
Hi all,
  is it possible to edit http://book.pharo-project.org/ ?
  if so, how is done?
  im asking because i would like to edit this section Logging Tools>>Simple Logger

thanks.

Re: how to edit http://book.pharo-project.org?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
vonbecmann wrote
  if so, how is done?
You can ask Steph for an account or post your proposed changes here and I'll upload them (if they look good ;-)).
Cheers,
Sean

Re: how to edit http://book.pharo-project.org?

vonbecmann
ok, but how do you propose a change? is it a changeset? a mc package?.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

vonbecmann wrote

>   if so, how is done?

You can ask Steph for an account or post your proposed changes here and I'll
upload them (if they look good ;-)).

Re: how to edit http://book.pharo-project.org?

Mariano Martinez Peck
Hi. If you want I can create a user for you. let me know.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, but how do you propose a change? is it a changeset? a mc package?.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

vonbecmann wrote

>   if so, how is done?

You can ask Steph for an account or post your proposed changes here and I'll
upload them (if they look good ;-)).

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: how to edit http://book.pharo-project.org?

vonbecmann
yes, please. thanks.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:24 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi. If you want I can create a user for you. let me know.

On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 1:55 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:
ok, but how do you propose a change? is it a changeset? a mc package?.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 9:22 PM, Sean P. DeNigris <[hidden email]> wrote:

vonbecmann wrote

>   if so, how is done?

You can ask Steph for an account or post your proposed changes here and I'll
upload them (if they look good ;-)).

Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Re: how to edit http://book.pharo-project.org?