how to get a change into official Aida

Herbert König
Hi,

I added an Ivar "sortable" to WebGrid which is used to prevent the
sorting if someone inadvertently clicks on the top of a column.

I'd like to have this in Aida so how to publish it for discussion and
inclusion? I assume publishing a new mcz is a bad idea.

For now I attached two fileouts.

Cheers,

Herbert                          mailto:[hidden email]

WebGrid.st (32K) Download Attachment
WebGridColumn.st (11K) Download Attachment

Re: how to get a change into official Aida

Janko Mivšek
Herbert, can you fileout your patch (or diffs) on top of 6.1 to see the
differences?

Best regards
Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
AIDA/Web

Re: how to get a change into official Aida

Herbert König
Hi Janko,

JM> Herbert, can you fileout your patch (or diffs) on top of 6.1 to see the
JM> differences?

WebGrid needs a new ivar sortable, don't know how to fileout that.
And the accessors.
These are honoured in sortColumnsIfNecessary.

WebGridColumn has two changed methods to honour Web grid's new ivar
sortable.

Completely unrelated to that I also changed WebGrid>>buildTableHeader
so that empty columns retain their width.

All changes are very small, I cannot file out a diff, as I don't have
a version control system except Monticello.

Cheers,

Herbert                            mailto:[hidden email]

WebGridColumn-isSortedAscending.st (396 bytes) Download Attachment
WebGridColumn-isSortedDescending.st (400 bytes) Download Attachment
WebGrid-sortable.st (404 bytes) Download Attachment
WebGrid-sortable-colon.st (280 bytes) Download Attachment
WebGrid-sortColumnsIfNessesary.st (860 bytes) Download Attachment
WebGrid-buildTableHeader.st (922 bytes) Download Attachment