how to go to "home" inside a structure?

1 message Options

how to go to "home" inside a structure?

EstebanLM
Hi,
I have a pier application with a custom widget, who at some point
performs a #call: with another component... the client does some tasks,
that include, for instance, pressing other menu options, and then he
came back to the menu option with the widget...
The menĂº option is with the form:

        | structure |
        structure := self context kernel root.
        html anchor
                class: 'active' if: (self isActive: structure);
                goto: (self context structure: structure);
                with: (self labelFor: structure)

I want to "reset" the component displayed (like when I call #home in
plain seaside).
How can I do that?

Thanks,
Esteban