how to know plugins directory ?

jannik laval
Hi all,

Is there a way to obtain the plugins directory in a pharo image.
Something like vmDirectory or imageDirectory but for plugins directory ?

My case is that in MacOS the plugins are in a subdirectory inside the directory of the vm, but in windows and linux it is not the same.

Cheers,
Jannik

Re: how to know plugins directory ?

stephane ducasse
Jannik

to know if the plugin is found by the VM you should do
        SmalltalkImage current listBuiltinModules

        SmalltalkImage current listLoadedModules

Stef

On Mar 19, 2013, at 9:40 PM, jannik.laval <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Is there a way to obtain the plugins directory in a pharo image.
> Something like vmDirectory or imageDirectory but for plugins directory ?
>
> My case is that in MacOS the plugins are in a subdirectory inside the directory of the vm, but in windows and linux it is not the same.
>
> Cheers,
> Jannik

Re: how to know plugins directory ?

jannik laval
Thank you Stef,

Now, I want to know the repository of the plugins.
Soemthing like "File @ User/Jannik/Desktop/Pharo/plugins"

Jannik