how to locate a bad character in source code

1 message Options
J G

how to locate a bad character in source code

J G

I have some bad character in my source. I know this from the notice shown in Launcher whenever I read changes. But I couldn't find a way to locate the bad character after searching for "bad character" but the result didn't enlighten me. Which classes should I look at then or what is suggested to do? It doesn't seem to have made any trouble but I would like to learn how to find it. Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Jim G