how to open an pharo4 image on macOs 10.12.5

jb

how to open an pharo4 image on macOs 10.12.5

jb
Hi,

I cannot figure out how to open an old pharo4 image (downloaded from pharocloud) on macOs Sierra. Is there a usable vm?

Johannes

Re: how to open an pharo4 image on macOs 10.12.5

Stephan Eggermont-3
On 10/06/17 20:37, Johannes Brauer wrote:
> I cannot figure out how to open an old pharo4 image (downloaded from
> pharocloud) on macOs Sierra. Is there a usable vm?

The latest vm from http://files.pharo.org/vm/pharo/mac/ should be the
right one. In Sierra Apple broke some path extension code. That was not
correctly described in the release notes, so it took us some time to
notice and fix. Pharo4 is a cog, non-spur image.

Stephan

Re: how to open an pharo4 image on macOs 10.12.5

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi Johannes

you can find all the vm at http://get.pharo.org

I imagine that
get.pharo.org/vm40

should work.
Let us know if this is working for you.

jb

Re: how to open an pharo4 image on macOs 10.12.5

jb
Thanks a lot Stephane!

Yes, it works!

Johannes