how to put .gif

pablo digonzelli
Hi all, I have problems about to put .gif image over a shell. ImagePresenter
seems work only with .bmps.
I will appreciate if someone can help me.
TIA
Pablo

Re: how to put .gif

Bill Schwab-2
Pablo,

> Hi all, I have problems about to put .gif image over a shell.
ImagePresenter
> seems work only with .bmps.
> I will appreciate if someone can help me.

Look at OLEPicture.  It will be able to load the .gif file, and then
ImagePresenter will probably do the rest.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: how to put .gif

pablo digonzelli
Thanks
I will see it

Pablo
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> escribió en el mensaje
news:b58cia$239q7k$[hidden email]...

> Pablo,
>
> > Hi all, I have problems about to put .gif image over a shell.
> ImagePresenter
> > seems work only with .bmps.
> > I will appreciate if someone can help me.
>
> Look at OLEPicture.  It will be able to load the .gif file, and then
> ImagePresenter will probably do the rest.
>
> Have a good one,
>
> Bill
>
> --
> Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.