how to refer to moose

Tudor Girba
Hi,

I noticed that there are several ways in which people talk about
Moose. For example, I still see the Moose reengineering framework.
This might have been Ok 5 years ago, but now it does not reflect what
Moose is.

If you want to refer to Moose in your paper or in a talk, please use:
- short tag: the Moose analysis platform
- sentence: Moose is a platform for software and data analysis

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: how to refer to moose

Oscar Nierstrasz

+1

On Jul 16, 2010, at 12:15 , Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I noticed that there are several ways in which people talk about Moose. For example, I still see the Moose reengineering framework. This might have been Ok 5 years ago, but now it does not reflect what Moose is.
>
> If you want to refer to Moose in your paper or in a talk, please use:
> - short tag: the Moose analysis platform
> - sentence: Moose is a platform for software and data analysis
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

Re: how to refer to moose

Simon Denier-3

and please use #moosetechnology on Twitter :)

On 16 juil. 2010, at 16:36, Oscar Nierstrasz wrote:

> +1
>
> On Jul 16, 2010, at 12:15 , Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I noticed that there are several ways in which people talk about Moose. For example, I still see the Moose reengineering framework. This might have been Ok 5 years ago, but now it does not reflect what Moose is.
>>
>> If you want to refer to Moose in your paper or in a talk, please use:
>> - short tag: the Moose analysis platform
>> - sentence: Moose is a platform for software and data analysis
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "To lead is not to demand things, it is to make them happen."

 Simon