how to remove a view from presenter?

rush
Sorry for asking probably obvious, but how does one remove association of
view with presenter?

rush

Re: how to remove a view from presenter?

Bill Schwab-2
> Sorry for asking probably obvious, but how does one remove association of
> view with presenter?

Go to the resource browser and you will be able to delete the resource; the
CHB does not offer a way to do it.

Have a good one,

Bill

--
Wilhelm K. Schwab, Ph.D.

Re: how to remove a view from presenter?

rush
"Bill Schwab" <[hidden email]> wrote in message
news:aklt4r$1jt93a$[hidden email]...
> > Sorry for asking probably obvious, but how does one remove association
of
> > view with presenter?
>
> Go to the resource browser and you will be able to delete the resource;
the
> CHB does not offer a way to do it.

thanks, now it is obvious. :) I was probably way too tired last night since
I was in resource browser :)

rush