how to set default app

squeakman
Hello All,

I would like to set the default app to "myApp" when seaside launches.
Currently it is set to WAWelcome.

I have done a bit of poking around in the class WARenderLoopMain but
changing this class feels wrong to me.

Is there a simple way to set the default app for seaside?

Thanks,
Frank

RE: how to set default app

Boris Popov, DeepCove Labs (SNN)
Try,

WADispatcher default defaultName: 'myApp'

-Boris

Re: how to set default app

Bob Arning-2
I think there is something in the config UI to do it, but I just evaluate this:

WAAdmin defaultDispatcher defaultName: 'myappsname'

Cheers,
Bob