how to specify the loader type of a metacello project?

1 message Options

how to specify the loader type of a metacello project?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi

Is there a way to specify the equivalent of
project loadType: #'atomic'.

at the level of an expression such as:
 (ConfigurationOfMoose project version: '4.7-flat') load

while this loadType propagated to the projects?

I saw that on a MetacelloMCVersion that there is a loaderPolicy instance variables and setters but there is no comment
I have no idea what it is. It would be good to comment for real classes of the infrastructure we use.

Of course MetacelloLoaderPolicy is not commented either. Sad.
So apparently a MetacelloLoaderPolicy hold a loadDirective which can be a MetacelloLinearLoadDirective

Stef