how to structure this project

1 message Options

how to structure this project

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
Hello,

I want to make my first app with seaside and a database,
as database I use Postgres with the P3 driver of Glorp.

So I have a class Customer with the instance variables.
And  I have a Descriptorclass which takes care of the database.
And  I want to make a class which holds the layout.

But now I wonder if  I want to make a function that adds a customer from
a form.
Or a page where I display all customers  or details of a customer.

Do I have to place them in the database layer and call that function or
can I use the customer class for that.

Regards,

Roelof