how to use HTMLHelpLibrary

Theo Pronk
I'm trying to show some help in my application and found the
HTMLHelpLibary class.

This works
HTMLHelpLibrary default htmlHelpUrl: 'http://www.tpro.com.au/index.htm'

But this doesn't
HTMLHelpLibrary default htmlHelpUrl: 'file:///C:/temp/as400.htm'

Does anyone know if this class can display from a file? and how to do it?

Thanks, Theo

Re: how to use HTMLHelpLibrary

Theo Pronk
No need to reply, I've found what I'm looking for!

Don

Re: how to use HTMLHelpLibrary

Don
What was the answer?