html jQuery window

Robert Sirois
Unless I'm mistaken (not that I would be surprised) I can only find html jQuery document (JQueryClass #document). The function I was working on with window works if I copy that same idea and do this:

html jQuery expression: (JSStream on: 'window')) height.

Is there a better way to accomplish this, or am I on the right track?

Thanks,
RS

Re: html jQuery window

Lukas Renggli
That looks good. Maybe we should all #window to JQueryClass?

Lukas

On 8 June 2011 16:29, Robert Sirois <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Unless I'm mistaken (not that I would be surprised) I can only find html
> jQuery document (JQueryClass #document). The function I was working on with
> window works if I copy that same idea and do this:
> html jQuery expression: (JSStream on: 'window')) height.
> Is there a better way to accomplish this, or am I on the right track?
> Thanks,
> RS

Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch