http://goran.krampe.se/blog/Squeak/Tirade.rdoc

1 message Options

http://goran.krampe.se/blog/Squeak/Tirade.rdoc

Stéphane Ducasse
http://goran.krampe.se/blog/Squeak/Tirade.rdoc

In my revived work on Deltastreams in Squeak I ended up facing the
choice of native file format for Deltas. Matthew has made an advanced
format calledInterleavedChangeset which manages to squeeze a binary
representation of a Delta into a Changeset file (which is in Smalltalk
chunk format). An impressive feat, and it has the advantage of being
backwards compatible in the sense that a Delta in this format can be
filed in as a plain old Changeset into an old Squeak image. .....