http://localhost:8080/status error, deprecated method used

Victor
Hi,

I've installed Seaside 3 and am playing around with it, the second route I hit was /status and the request didn't process, my Pharo VM reported this:

deprecated: anExplanationString on: date in: version
"Warn that the sending method has been deprecated"
(Deprecation
method: thisContext sender method
explanation: anExplanationString
on: date
in: version) signal

Inline image 1

I'm not sure where I'm supposed to log/report bugs, if anyone can point me to the right place that would be awesome :)

Cheers,

Victor Stan

Schedule me:

Re: http://localhost:8080/status error, deprecated method used

Paul DeBruicker
Which version of Pharo are you using?

On 03/14/2013 08:03 PM, Victor Stan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've installed Seaside 3 and am playing around with it, the second route
> I hit was /status and the request didn't process, my Pharo VM reported this:
>
> http://localhost:8080/status
>
> deprecated: anExplanationString on: date in: version
> "Warn that the sending method has been deprecated"
> (Deprecation
> method: thisContext sender method
> explanation: anExplanationString
> on: date
> in: version) signal
>
> Inline image 1
>
> I'm not sure where I'm supposed to log/report bugs, if anyone can point
> me to the right place that would be awesome :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Victor Stan
>
> Schedule me:
> http://quicklyschedule.quicklyschedule.me/victor
>
> Add me to your address book - it's easy!
> http://contactmonkey.com/victor

Re: http://localhost:8080/status error, deprecated method used

mmimica
It's in 1.4.1

On 15 March 2013 14:45, Paul DeBruicker <[hidden email]> wrote:
Which version of Pharo are you using?

On 03/14/2013 08:03 PM, Victor Stan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed Seaside 3 and am playing around with it, the second route
> I hit was /status and the request didn't process, my Pharo VM reported this:
>
> http://localhost:8080/status
>
> deprecated: anExplanationString on: date in: version
> "Warn that the sending method has been deprecated"
> (Deprecation
> method: thisContext sender method
> explanation: anExplanationString
> on: date
> in: version) signal
>
> Inline image 1
>
> I'm not sure where I'm supposed to log/report bugs, if anyone can point
> me to the right place that would be awesome :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Victor Stan
>
> Schedule me:
> http://quicklyschedule.quicklyschedule.me/victor
>
> Add me to your address book - it's easy!
> http://contactmonkey.com/victor

Milan Mimica
http://sparklet.sf.net

Re: http://localhost:8080/status error, deprecated method used

Victor

I am using Pharo 1.0 (21.0)

Victor Stan

On Mar 15, 2013 9:45 AM, "Paul DeBruicker" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Which version of Pharo are you using?

On 03/14/2013 08:03 PM, Victor Stan wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've installed Seaside 3 and am playing around with it, the second route
> I hit was /status and the request didn't process, my Pharo VM reported this:
>
> http://localhost:8080/status
>
> deprecated: anExplanationString on: date in: version
> "Warn that the sending method has been deprecated"
> (Deprecation
> method: thisContext sender method
> explanation: anExplanationString
> on: date
> in: version) signal
>
> Inline image 1
>
> I'm not sure where I'm supposed to log/report bugs, if anyone can point
> me to the right place that would be awesome :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Victor Stan
>
> Schedule me:
> http://quicklyschedule.quicklyschedule.me/victor
>
> Add me to your address book - it's easy!
> http://contactmonkey.com/victor

Re: http://localhost:8080/status error, deprecated method used

Victor
Also, my Pharo title bar reports 1.4-one-click.image

This versioning scheme is very confusing, 1.4 in one place, but when I check the "About" in the application toolbar (Mac OSX) i see what i reported previously, 1.0...

Is this a bug?

Victor Stan

Schedule me: