http://pharo.org/download | Pharo7 standalone?

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

The Pharo download page http://pharo.org/download offers the Pharo
launcher with various images and a Pharo6.1 standalone download.

I would like to have a Pharo 7 standalone installation.

How do I do that?

Thank you for the answer in advance

Hannes

Re: http://pharo.org/download | Pharo7 standalone?

alistairgrant
Hi Hannes,

It depends a bit on the platform.  For linux 64 bit:

curl get.pharo.org/64/70+vm | bash

HTH,
Alistair

On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 01:28, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello
>
> The Pharo download page http://pharo.org/download offers the Pharo
> launcher with various images and a Pharo6.1 standalone download.
>
> I would like to have a Pharo 7 standalone installation.
>
> How do I do that?
>
> Thank you for the answer in advance
>
> Hannes

Re: http://pharo.org/download | Pharo7 standalone?

Hannes Hirzel
Thank you, Alistair.

That worked fine for me in  64bit Ubuntu 18.04.

In addition I'd like to have  the same as Windows installations

Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
and Windows 10 (64bit)

Is there a list of the allowed download URLs?

--Hannes

On 10/5/18, Alistair Grant <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Hannes,
>
> It depends a bit on the platform.  For linux 64 bit:
>
> curl get.pharo.org/64/70+vm | bash
>
> HTH,
> Alistair
>
> On Fri, 5 Oct 2018 at 01:28, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> The Pharo download page http://pharo.org/download offers the Pharo
>> launcher with various images and a Pharo6.1 standalone download.
>>
>> I would like to have a Pharo 7 standalone installation.
>>
>> How do I do that?
>>
>> Thank you for the answer in advance
>>
>> Hannes

Re: http://pharo.org/download | Pharo7 standalone?

CyrilFerlicot
On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 11:12 AM H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thank you, Alistair.
>
> That worked fine for me in  64bit Ubuntu 18.04.
>
> In addition I'd like to have  the same as Windows installations
>
> Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit)
> and Windows 10 (64bit)
>
> Is there a list of the allowed download URLs?

Hi,

http://get.pharo.org/

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: http://pharo.org/download | Pharo7 standalone?

Hannes Hirzel
Hi Cyril

This is fine for Linux   (e.g.
     curl get.pharo.org/64/70+vm | bash )

But I see no indication on the page
     http://get.pharo.org/
how this works for Microsoft Windows.

--Hannes

On Fri, Oct 5, 2018 at 11:47 AM H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Cyril
>
> This is fine for Linux   (e.g.
>      curl get.pharo.org/64/70+vm | bash )
>
> But I see no indication on the page
>      http://get.pharo.org/
> how this works for Microsoft Windows.

Personally, I use it on git bash or cygwin or windows linux subsystem.
I know it's not ideal but I get it to work like this.

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Re: http://pharo.org/download | Pharo7 standalone?

kilon.alios
I would love also to see a 6.1 standalone download for windows 64 bit, apparently the other platforms have 64 bit downloads. Is there a reason why its not available for Windows ?

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

On mar. 16 oct. 2018 at 16:59, Dimitris Chloupis <[hidden email]> wrote:
I would love also to see a 6.1 standalone download for windows 64 bit, apparently the other platforms have 64 bit downloads. Is there a reason why its not available for Windows ?

The 64bit version of Windows is not yet finished.

There is a version but it is missing modules.
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr