http://planet.smalltalk.org ?

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Anybody knows what happened to http://planet.smalltalk.org ?
I find it quite handy to catch up with multiple blog posts / feeds.

Re: http://planet.smalltalk.org ?

hernanmd
Hi Sven,

Me too I used to track a lot of interesting blogs out there. At one
time the main contact for the site was Coen de Roover :
http://soft.vub.ac.be/~cderoove/

Maybe someone already wrote him to ask?

Cheers,

Herrnán

El lun., 17 dic. 2018 a las 14:23, Sven Van Caekenberghe
(<[hidden email]>) escribió:

> Anybody knows what happened to http://planet.smalltalk.org ?
> I find it quite handy to catch up with multiple blog posts / feeds.

Re: http://planet.smalltalk.org ?

Pierce Ng-3
On Sun, Mar 03, 2019 at 12:56:26PM -0300, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:
> Me too I used to track a lot of interesting blogs out there. At one
> time the main contact for the site was Coen de Roover :
> http://soft.vub.ac.be/~cderoove/
>
> Maybe someone already wrote him to ask?

I wrote Coen a few weeks back. Did not receive a reply.

At least going by www.smalltalk.org the domain hasn't gone to squatters.

Pierce

Re: http://planet.smalltalk.org ?

Pharo Smalltalk Users mailing list
The smalltalk.org domain was registered to Peter William Lount. I've
worked with him at some point.  Maybe I could ask him if he plans to do
anything with planet.smalltalk.org at all (we are still in contact) ?

--
-----------------
Benoît St-Jean

Re: http://planet.smalltalk.org ?

Ben Coman

On Mon, 4 Mar 2019 at 09:24, Benoit St-Jean via Pharo-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
The smalltalk.org domain was registered to Peter William Lount. I've
worked with him at some point.  Maybe I could ask him if he plans to do
anything with planet.smalltalk.org at all (we are still in contact) ?

Hey :) you don't need to ask to do it - just let us know you're doing it :)
But since it was phrased as a question...  Yes, please do so.
cheers -ben

--